Thursday 30 April 2009

Stupid bint

I just got in from work at about 3.45 this afternoon, just settling down with a cup of coffee and a game of Tomb Raider Underworld, and i get a phone call off the Queer one telling me she had run out of petrol, and the nearest garage was about five minutes walk away. However she was afraid to go there and fill the jerry can in case she caught swine flu  (the latest trend amongst the youth, anybody who is anybody these days has it didn't you know? What rock have you been living under?) i said "you stupid, thick fucking cunt, it's in Mexico not fucking Texaco"


"Starved of attention at home, Jacqui seeks
solace in the arms of another."

2 comments:

banned said...

I'm so scared that I am reviewing my vast collection of Zombie/Infection movies so that I know what to do next.

In anticipation of Government advice about what to do about my safety ( bless ); should I contract the dreaded disease I will Go Home And Hope For The Best.

May return soon..fuckety fuck. said...

if she grows a curly tail and starts acting like a NUlabore trough gobbler, start worrying.