Monday 12 January 2009

New Years Honours Twat List......

#3 Ricky Gervais.


How on Earth this fat, talentless turd gets awards beats the fucking shit out of me. The man is just NOT funny. When i was a youngster, i always used to wonder why, whenever the late Tommy Cooper came on the box, my old chick would get whichever one of us was nearest to it to "switch it over before i throw my fucking shoes at it". If you were there you would be forgiven for thinking that Cooper had done some personal wrong to my mum. It's only now, all these years later i know exactly how she felt. The guy is just fucking cringeworthy, most of the time you can't tell whether or not he is being serious because he seems to hide behind this permanent mask of sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, when people say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, my usual retort is that it is the ONLY form of wit, and people who say that are just jealous anyway because they have nothing witty to say. Sarcasm is fantastic but it is a tool, not a fucking career path, and he always seems to be playing it for laughs, you can see his ears pricking up waiting for the laughter.

Just for you Rick.....


Fuck off Gervais you smug arrogant cunt! The only thing you will ever be remembered for is dancing like Jabba the fucking Hutt on a fucking treadmill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh really?
I find him quite amusing.

As amusing as a hole in my bollock.

(you're right about sarcasm, Screech, it's a wonderful tool when used correctly)

That overfed, short arsed tosser gets right up my nose, on my tits and up my arse with that smirky wirky, pointy toothy, mongy wongy, fucking stupid grin of his.

That stupid fucker is just a one trick pony.

We've seen your trick Ricky. Christ, how we've seen it. Over and over again. It's time for you to fuck the fuck off.

You smug cunt.

Screech said...

he's also got a face that screams "headbutt me!!"

Anonymous said...

". . . , or feel free to use a baseball bat if you prefer!!"

Linda said...

I agrre he's not funny. But I think a certain section of the population thought it "fashionable" to like him.