Sunday 30 November 2008

Roll on fucking Christmas

Well, it's the last day of November and time to look back and reflect on the events of the past year.


My department in work is going to fucking shit, well done Ken for falling for the old "I can run it with one less man Ken" line.



Next up came the credit crunch and all this recession and banks collapsing and US footing the bill to prop up the incompetent fuck cunts who caused it all by lending fucking stupid money to people who had no chance of paying it back,



and to further add to that misery for me, i got the cunting CSA fucking chewing my black arse for £121 a spunking week to pay for my fucking arrears. Ok i know i owe about £16,000 and that the day was coming when i would have to pay it fair's fair, but for the last 4 years they have been happy to take £5.60 a week out of my wages, so what's different now? i hear you ask. The thing is, up until August i was just paying for my kids, but once the youngest of them turned 19 that month it was like "WHOA!!! FUCKING PAYDIRT FOR US GUYS NOW!! WE DON'T HAVE TO GIVE HIS KIDS A PENNY MORE BUT SINCE OUR USELESS FUCKING UNELECTED PRIME MINISTER HAS SENT THE COUNTRY DOWN THE SHITTER THEN WE WILL FUCK THE LITTLE GUY FOR WHATEVER WE CAN LEGALLY GET OUT OF HIM"




Well there you are CSA, take your £121 a week out of my wages for the next 2 & 1/2 years, reduce the quality of living for my daughter with my current wife thereby defeating the object of your miserable, insignificant existance. Merry fucking christmas you worthless, cocksucking, penny pinching CUNTS!!!

No comments: