Friday 27 February 2009

Fucking show off!!!

It's been 24 years since i first learned some chords on a guitar and i haven't learnt much since either. I can probably do a passable rendition of Dylans Blowin' in the wind, sounding a bit worse than him i might add. Anyway i digress, the kid in the video, i don't know who he is but i hope someone finds him and signs him up soon, he is a fucking genius.



Kinda motivates me to go and plug mine in again. Well after a few more beers maybe, at least then it'll sound better to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad I suppose.

Not bad? Fuck me he's brilliant!

Now, without giving too much away, I've tinkered with the music thing in the past with a small amount of success but last picked up a guitar over 20 years ago.
My point is that If I had been as good as this then I'd be on a beach in the fucking Bahamas now and not doing this.

laughs

Or laid out on a slab due to substance abuse.

I'm going to wack this on over at my place too if that's ok?

Screech said...

be my guest mate, found it on orsm myself, thought i'd share it with you all